CONDITIONS AND PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION
* Applicants must complete the user registration and online application on this website till midnight of February 27, 2013 (CET). All applications received outside this period will not be considered.
* The prize will be given to a work completed after 2010. Applicants should present the work and several required documents.
* International artists up to the age of 35 may participate. Artists may apply in groups but the prize money for groups will be the same as for individuals.
* The development grant includes € 3,000 in prize money and an exhibition at the Edith-Russ-Haus for Media Art.
* The application can be written in English or German (some important information in German applications must be translated into English).
Subject to fund allocations, the Edith-Russ-Haus for Media Art will award two grants (€ 3,000 each) for artistic works in the field of new media. With this award, the Edith-Russ-Haus wishes to honour new approaches to media art and support the award-winners with both prize money and an exhibition. The Edith-Russ-Haus for Media Art Grant is intended to promote the careers of emerging media artists in a sustainable way.
Awards will be given to existing works from the broad spectrum of media art, from net-based projects or video art to audio or audio-visual installations.