In co?operation with KulturKontakt Austria,the Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, the Arts and Culture makes available 50 residencie sin Vienna for the year 2014.
This call is open to artists, writers, composers, curators and art educators whose place of residence is outside of Austria.
The residencies are available for the following disciplines:
– Visual arts
– Art photography
– Video and media art
– Literature and literary translation
– Contemporary dance and choreography
In addition, art educators and curators are also invited to apply.
What can be expected from the residency?
– Accommodation subject to availability, either in an apartment at the Schloss Laudon Park dependance (14th district) or a room in a flat in Vienna’s 3rd or 9th district
– Use of a community studio in Vienna’s 2nd district and in Schloss Laudon, and/or use of outdoor premises within the Schloss Laudon site
– Contribution to cost of living expenses of € 800 per month; in case of absence exceeding 7 days, a pro?rata share of cost of living expenses will be paid.
– One?time contribution to art supplies of up to € 300 upon submission of receipts; not applicable to the areas of dance and choreography, curators, art education, writers and literary translators